Our Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Course is an E-Learning, City & Guilds accredited course and is a substantial vocational qualification for those who wish to pursue a career as an employed and/or self-employed beauty therapist. The course is 75% online assessment and 25% practical evidence, which is collected during your course. Throughout the course, you will learn how to provide massage using pre-blended oils, Indian head massage, self tanning, hot stone therapy, and body massage.
• Provide massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils.
• Provide Indian head massage.
• Provide self-tanning.
• Apply stone therapy massage.
• Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon.
• Promote and sell products and services to clients.
• Provide body massage.
• Client care and communication in beauty-related industries.
There are no specific entry requirements.
Throughout your course, you will be assessed on the following:
• Ongoing Knowledge tasks via the e portfolio system, these can be either Q/A or assignments.
• Practical Assessments throughout in the training centre.
Full cost £3345 per person if funded though SFE.
Full cost £2676 per person if paid with cash.
Full funding is available for this course.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
This Qualification is certified and issued by City and Guilds, the largest most recognised awarding body for beauty in over 92 countries.
Upon completion, your files will be audited by our internal quality assurance team before certificate claim. This upholds the quality of your hard work.
You will receive your City and Guilds certificate in Level 3 Beauty Therapy within 4 weeks of completion and sign-off.
320 London Road,
Hazel Grove, Stockport,
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm